Somerville Divorce Attorney Assists You When You Need It Most
New Jersey family law firm serves Somerset, Mercer and Hunterdon counties
Dealing with family law and divorce situations is emotional and can be overwhelming unless you have proper guidance. At Katherine K. Wagner, Attorney At Law in Somerville, you will receive caring, supportive, yet strong representation from an attorney with more than 25 years of legal experience. This will help you fight for your rights while maintaining your emotional well-being. Ms. Wagner has the knowledge and dedication to provide your family law case with the attention it needs and will leave no detail overlooked when pursuing a favorable outcome.
Skillful advocate provides guidance on divorce, custody and support matters
Throughout Somerset, Hunterdon and Middlesex counties, as well as other New Jersey locations, Katherine K. Wagner, Attorney At Law handles legal challenges related to:
- Divorce — Going through a divorce may be difficult, but the marriage dissolution process represents the first step as you move forward to the next phase of your life. A divorce in New Jersey requires attention to many details to minimize the negative impact it may have on you, your children and your future financial security. Ms. Wagner has over two decades of experience negotiating and litigating New Jersey divorces. You can trust Katherine K. Wagner, Attorney At Law to manage all aspects of your NJ divorce with skill, insight and consideration.
- Family law — You can feel confident trusting important matters to our firm. Ms. Wagner is an accomplished family law attorney, capable of handling complex matrimonial and parenting issues, including premarital agreements, LGBTQ divorces and annulments.
- Child custody — Ms. Wagner understands that the needs of children and parents must be carefully balanced when making decisions about child custody and visitation. Whether you are negotiating an amicable joint custody or parenting time arrangement, seeking to modify your custody terms based on parental relocation or simply fighting for your parental rights, Katherine K. Wagner, Attorney At Law is ready to stand by your side.
- Child support — New Jersey family lawyer Katherine Wagner has years of experience handling matters relating to child support. The state’s codified guidelines generally set child support obligations based upon the incomes of the parties. However, the guidelines have many exceptions, and the circumstances of each case and each family require individual attention and care. Ms. Wagner is well-versed in New Jersey law and will work to ensure that your children’s financial needs are met and that your rights as a parent are protected.
- Spousal support — New Jersey does not have specific alimony guidelines. It does, however, have several different forms of alimony, which are determined on a case-by-case basis. Ms. Wagner has decades of experience representing parties on both sides of the spousal support equation, and she will strive to achieve a fair result for you.
Regardless of your particular family law concern, Ms. Wagner will give you the personal attention you deserve and develop a legal strategy based on your circumstances and goals.
Contact an experienced New Jersey family lawyer to make an appointment
Katherine K. Wagner, Attorney At Law in Somerville advises New Jersey residents on a full range of family law matters. To schedule a consultation regarding your legal options, please call 908-526-0099 or contact the firm online.