Katherine K. Wagner Esq.
- 1988, New Jersey and U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey;
- 1989, Virginia, District of Columbia and U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit;
- 1996, Supreme Court of the United States
- Duke University, B.A.
- Washington & Lee University Law School, J.D.
- Rutgers University, Certificate in Divorce Mediation
- Graduate, ABA Family Law Advocacy Institute
- Somerset County Bar Association
- New Jersey Bar Association
- Virginia Bar Association
- District of Columbia Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Co-Chair, 2007-2008, 2009-2010 Somerset County Family Law Committee
- Mediator, Somerset County Child Custody Mediation Program
- Panelist, Somerset County Early Settlement Panel Program
- Volunteer Attorney, Legal Services of Northwest Jersey
- Volunteer Attorney, Resource Center for Women and their Families
Serving the Areas of:
Serving Somerset County, New Jersey and the surrounding areas.