Close Menu
New Jersey State Bar

Tag Archives: New Jersey child custody

Can I Change Child Custody Without Going to Court?

By Katherine K. Wagner |

The short answer is yes. However, if you decide to make changes to the child custody arrangement without an attorney and without going to court, there will be no legal document binding the parties to those changes. This can  create more problems than it solves. How to Change Your Custody Agreement First, let’s talk… Read More »

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

© 2020 - 2021 Katherine K. Wagner, Attorney at Law. All rights reserved.